Where do I pick up my local order?
Currently we have two pickup options in the Schenectady/Albany area. Depending on which option you selected or plan to select, here are the details of both locations.
All orders have to be submitted by Tuesday, 8p for Thursday Pickup
All orders have to be submitted by Thursday, 8p for Sunday Market Pickup
Schenectady Trading Company
609 Union St, Schenectady, NY 12305
Orders will be available for pickup on Thursday by 12p. Pickup anytime after during their business hours. A confirmation email is sent once your order is ready. As delivered items are perishable, please try to pick up your order at your earliest availability.
Monday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Schenectady Summer Greenmarket – Farmer’s Market
Jay Street (outside City Hall – Outdoors, Schenectady, NY 12305
Orders will be available during Market hours and can be picked up from Meezan Kitchen’s Booth. Our team is at the market, on the following dates:
Market Date’s for Summer 2022
April 10 – September 18 – October 30 – November 20
Pickup @ Meezan Kitchen’s Booth at the Schenectady Greenmarket
Outside Schenectady City Hall – 105 Jay St, Schenectady, NY 12305
10AM – 2PM Sundays
Where does Meezan Kitchen Deliver?
Currently, Meezan Kitchen delivers to Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady County. If you would love for us to deliver to you, send us an email. email@example.com
Why do we have to choose 2-day Shipping?
Our products are all made fresh to order and do not contain bio-engineered ingredients or added preservatives. Shipping 2-days allows the product to be delivered in the quickest time frame without compromising the flavor and integrity of the pastry. However, once our products are shipped, we can not guarantee the products state once delivered.
How do you store & serve Macarons?
Macarons are an amazing dessert and great to enjoy. If not properly served or stored, the experience can take a turn for the worst. Macarons should be refrigerated for up to 5 days and then freezer for up to 2 months.
Macarons are best served at room temperature. This allows the macaron shell and filling enough time to soften so the bite is crunchy, soft and chewy all at the same time. Suggestion: keep at room temperature for 2 hours before serving. Adjust the time depending on temperature of the room.
Why is there an order deadline for Delivery/Pickup/Shipping?
As all of our products are made to order and fresh, we do not carry a large inventory of “ready to serve” items. We need sufficient time to prep, bake, package and deliver the product to our customers.
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions?
Meezan’s Kitchen is a commercial and licensed facility located in Schenectady County of New York. We carry various products that contain Gluten, Nuts and Dairy. If our product is labeled “gluten free” or “Allergen free” please know that we are in a facility that processes gluten, nuts and dairy. If you love our products and need a custom/specific order completed with a restriction in mind, please reach out to us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Meezan Ghee in the ingredients list?
When Meezan Ghee is noted as an ingredient in one of our pastries, that means we are using our own in-house made Ghee. Our Ghee is made from unsalted Grade AA butter, clarified and infused with a Middle Eastern spice blend. Elevates our desserts to the next level!
Always Fresh, Hand Crafted, Small batches?
Our Team makes every component of our pastries from scratch. Each layer of Cake Cubed is made in-house. From the Cinnamon Caramel to the Ghee for our Middle Eastern Pastries. Rest assure that our products are of the high quality made by hand and smaller batches. Our small batch processing allows us to maintain quality and not compromise taste.
Where are we located?
Meezan Kitchen is located in Upstate New York town of Niskayuna. We make all of our products out of a New York State licensed commercial kitchen. Technically considered a “ghost kitchen.” As of now, we do not have a retail location. However, you can find out products at Zaitoon Kitchen in Latham, NY.
All of our products are made fresh to order, without bio engineered ingredients and minimal preservatives. We
provide fresh sweets without the chemicals. To maintain freshness, our shipping requires thermal
packaging, cooling packs and the quickest shipping. We offer 2-day shipping for all orders to maintain the
products quality. Once the product leaves our facilities, we can not guarantee delivery date/spoilage/damage to our
• We ship Nationwide weekly on Wednesday, 2-day shipping for all orders. Please remember this is ship date, not delivered
• If you need an order delivered by a specific date, please contact us at least 14-days prior to event. We need advance notice for designing, creating, packaging and shipping time.
• Once your package is shipped, we will send an email with a tracking number and updates to order
• We do not ship to PO Boxes and only ship within the Continental United States.
• We can not be responsible for damage/spoilage or return of a product if the recipient/business is not
available during delivery
• Once the item is shipped, we are unable to change the address or reroute the package. Contact us
immediately once you submit the order if you notice an typo/error in order details.
• We ship all items as 2-day shipping. We can not be responsible if a package is delayed due to unforeseen
circumstances (included but not limited to weather, natural disasters and other events).
• Shipments that are returned due to incorrect information will be subject to a $15 reshipment charge
and potential recharge of product cost.
As all of our baked products are perishable and made to order by our skilled team, we are not able to honor exchange, return or refund requests.
- If there is a defect in the product, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving product. We will work with you on a solution if we find there was a quality deficiency.
- It is very unlikely, however, if you try our products and somehow find you do not “care for the product” a refund will not be given.
- If we have not processed/shipped your order, you can cancel your order for no cost. In such cases, we will immediately process the refund and you will see it reflected in the next 3-5 business days. Contact us immediately to process a cancelation.
- Cancelations and/or changes to an order once the product has shipped is extremely hard to accommodate. Contact us directly and we will work with you on finding the right solution.
- For all catering/special event order changes (quantity, style, flavors, etc.) will only be accepted 72 hours prior to event date. Cancelations for catering and special events will be on a case-by-case basis. Each event is unique and requires it’s own consideration if a store credit, partial refund or another solution is needed. Contact us directly to discuss further.
- No refund will be given for an amount in excess of the original purchase price regardless of circumstance. Meezan LAK INC (DBA Meezan Kitchen) reserves the right to modify its exchange/return policy at any time.
Effective date – November 7, 2021
Welcome to https://meezankitchen.com (the “Site”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Meezan LAK Inc (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Meezan LAK Inc is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Meezan LAK Inc except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does Meezan LAK Inc use login information?
Meezan LAK Inc uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
https://meezankitchen.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
CATERING, DESSERT TABLES & CUSTOM ORDERS – FAQ & Ordering Guide
- 2 Week lead time (minimum) for all orders
- Minimum $150 ordering for all Catering and Dessert Tables
- 25% Deposit due to hold date (event date)
- Full Payment is due 7 calendar days prior to event
- Delivery is included in pricing (if delivery to more than one location is requested, pricing will reflect accordingly)
- All Orders over $500 will need to be paid via ACH, e-check, cash or physical check
At Meezan Kitchen we bake to order, meaning we always use fresh and never frozen ingredients. Please read our Cancellation Policy carefully for all Catering and Dessert table orders.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL CUSTOM ORDERS
- All cancellations must be received via email and acknowledged by Meezan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received 14 calendar days prior to event, will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received 5 calendar days prior to event can receive a refund up to 50% (depending on items purchased and preparation, we will work with each client to refund as much as possible)
- If cancellation happens within 5 calendar days of event, no refund will be issued.
HOW TO ORDER A CUSTOM ORDER & GIFTS!
Contact us directly via email or call us at (518)387-9702. Thank you for considering us for your special event!