Better baking guide, How to, Recipes & More!
Take & Bake – Baklava Roll Tray!
How to bake your Take & Bake Tray!
Freshly baked and ready in minutes!
1. Remove from packaging
2. Pre-heat oven at 350°/176°C
3. Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
4. Rotate pan and continue baking for another 10 minutes
MINI BAKLAVA TRAY WILL REQUIRE LESS TIME!
5. Depending on oven, bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake and burn the nuts!
6. Once golden brown, remove from oven and place on countertop for 10 minutes to cool.
7. Generously pour Meezan Syrup over rolls. Let soak for 1 minute.
8. Tilt tray and pour excess syrup and allow to drain.
9. Serve warm or cool.
– the longer you let the syrup soak, the sweeter the bite
– if you pour the syrup right onto hot baklava, it may cause rolls to be soggy
– for a less sweet bite, pour syrup and drain immediately
– If you do not want to bake the entire tray, no worries! With a spatula remove rolls you want and bake on a tray. Seal unbaked trays using plastic wrap and foil.
– If you want smaller rolls and more rolls out of the tray, CUT the pieces BEFORE baking!
– Unbaked tray can be stored in fridge for up to 7 days from purchasing. Freeze tray for up to 2 months.
– Baked rolls can be stored at room temperature, sealed air-tight container for up to 10 days in cool-dry place.